We Will Make an Offer on Any Piece of Land, No Matter the Situation! We Are Interested in ALL Property Types.
MPS Buys Land is ready to make you an offer on your raw, vacant, or bare land today!
We are interested in agricultural, rural, residential or commercial properties throughout Utah. If you’re curious about selling and want to avoid any hassle or obligation selling it yourself, give us a call now for a fast and fair offer! (339) 298-2357
People choose to sell land for many reasons.
Do any of these situations sound familiar?
- Sick of paying property taxes year after year on a piece of dirt you’ve done nothing with.
- Listed it with an agent in the past, and had it sit on the market for months at a time.
- You’ve found yourself stuck with an unwanted inheritance, and don’t have any actual need for the property.
- Fallen behind on property taxes and you realize it might be better to sell and make money, as opposed to spending a small fortune playing catch-up.
How Do I Sell Land Fast?
Its actually easier than you think!
As land specialists we eliminate the “middle man” – NO agents! NO banks!
We do not depend on financing approvals from third parties in order to buy your land.
At MPS Buys Land, We Cut Out The Middleman by Purchasing Your Property Directly.
. We make you an offer, you decide if it’s a fit for you or not. It’s as simple as that.
From there, Learn Just How Easy Our Process Is →Because we pay you directly, there is no need to wait on banks, no need to figure commissions and no will be paid by you. We take care of everything. What we offer you is what you will walk away with.
We Are Looking For Rural Acreage, Water Lots, Advertising Lots, Suburban Lots, City Lots, Ranches, Farms & Agricultural Land.
When you are buying and selling lots and land, working directly is often the best way to go. Agents don’t typically put in the time or energy that they’d put into selling a house. Comparatively, the commissions are low, and the land market is slow.
When a parcel is listed on the MLS, the price is often inflated to cover commissions and other fees that will offset the seller’s profit. Typically there is less money and less effort put into marketing a piece of land, so it ends up sitting there, with the price being slashed time and time again.
We will give you a fair price for your property and have the knowledge, patience and overall fortitude to help you reach your real estate goals. We will not make you wait around while we try to get financing, we are ready to buy today, and we don’t want to waste your time with unnecessary banks, agents, fees, and costs.
We want you to know that you can
To get started, all we need from you is some basic information about your land using the form below. Or, if you prefer to call and discuss your property first, give us a call!
We will review the property and make you an all cash offer. If you accept,There is never any hassle, just a simple offer… you can take it or leave it, it’s up to you!
- Utah gets its name from the Native American tribe, Ute. The tribe has lived here for centuries, much before the first Europeans arrived in America. While traditionally the Ute tribe hunted, fished and gathered food, they also traded with other Native American tribes and with the Spanish. In fact, after they bought horses from the Spanish, the manner in which the tribe functioned changed dramatically. The state now has three tribal reservations.
- Archaeological evidence supports the fact that the Utah region has been inhabited by Native Americans for about 12,000 years. The archaeological ruins at Range Creek are an archaeologist and historian’s delight. The remains of dugout pit houses date back to over a millennium. It is the geographical location of the settlement that helped preserve the ancient site. Furthermore, the rancher who bought the land kept it a secret for half a century.
Get Started: Get Your Cash Offer Below...We are direct land buyers. There are no commissions or fees and no obligation whatsoever. Start below by sharing where your property is and where we can send your offer...
Or Give Our Office A Call Today! (339) 298-2357
MPS Buys Land is buying land in Utah and other parts of the country. If you need to sell your land in Utah fast and hassle-free, get in touch with us today!